Public Insurance Adjusters Licensed in CT and NY


Our mission is to bring fairness to underpaid and wrongfully denied insurance claims

"True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of Justice."

-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Welcome to IPAE, LLC – Insurance Public 

Adjusters and Estimators

Would you go to court without a lawyer? Or run a business without an accountant? It can be overwhelming and difficult to recover from a disaster on your own. You’ll be facing a complex insurance policy with vague language, coverage questions, and the need to prove every detail of your loss to the insurance company. It will soon become clear that you should have a Public Adjuster represent you. 

Public Insurance Adjusters are the only category of adjusters who work exclusively for you, the Policy holder.

What to Do 

Fire & Smoke Claims 

Contact your insurance company.

Contact IPAE and we will assist you in the process of:

  • Board-up of property
  • Get report from Fire Marshall
  • Contact an electrician to restore power.

Water & Mold Losses 

We assist policyholders in getting experts to test the property for mold and asbestos. 

Have a licensed water mitigation contractor mitigate the loss as soon as possible so that you are protecting the property against further damage.

Windstorm Claims

Have a roofer cover the affected areas to protect the property against further damage. In case a tree damages your property, town officials will be the ones you can rely on to give you clearance to enter the property and when to have power restored.

Services We Offer 

Insurance companies won’t automatically pay claims. Oftentimes, it is the insured's responsibility to prove their claim 

in order to get compensated for a loss.

What will our public insurance adjusters do while handling your claim?

  • Provide a comprehensive review and interpretation of your insurance policy and its endorsements;
  • Assist you throughout the claim process;
  • Protect your rights as a Policyholder;
  • Take inventory and document your personal property;

Representing Policyholders in CT and NY

Learn More